As lawyers, Georgios Bilekas and his associates, always choose the appropriate methodology for handling each case. They provide responsible and reliable legal services, setting legitimate and realistic targets, serving clients not only from Veria, but also from Naoussa, Alexandria, Katerini, Thessaloniki and Giannitsa. Their continuous and tireless engagement with the cases assigned to them guarantees success!
Commercial - Corporate Law
Full support is provided on all kinds of issues regarding companies and inter alia in the following fields:
For the settlement of differences arising from family disputes, we undertake your case with absolute discretion and sensitivity, our primary goal being to peacefully settle any conflicts in family relationships, such as:
• Mutual consent divorces (dissolution of marriage, alimony/child maintenance, child arrangement orders, settlement of issues of common or non-movable and immovable property, etc.).
• The filing and legal proceedings of adversarial divorces.
• Child and spousal support lawsuits.
• Occupation orders.
• Actions for acknowledgement and contestation of paternity.
• Actions relating to claims in matrimonial property.
• Pre-nuptials and cohabitation agreements.
• Filing and adjudication of applications for interim measures for custody, maintenance and contact of minor children.
• Applications for the placing under guardianship where, as a result of a mental disorder or a physical disability, one is wholly or partly unable to take care of one’s affairs alone or where, as a result of promiscuity, drug addiction or alcoholism, one exposes oneself, one’s spouse, descendants or relatives in the ascending line to the risk of deprivation.
Georgios Bilekas Law Office undertakes the handling of all kinds and levels of seriousness criminal offenses (misdemeanors, misdemeanors and felonies), such as:
• Financial - tax crimes (false and fictitious invoices, non-payment of VAT, tax evasion).
• Crimes against property (fraud, embezzlement, deception of creditors, etc.).
• Crimes against a person’s character or reputation (libel, insult).
• Bodily harm, threat, unlawful violence, extortion.
• Crimes related to pleadings (forgery).
• Crimes related to the administration of justice (false accusation, perjury, etc.).
Our legal assistance to our principals is provided at every stage of the criminal proceedings, before both the prosecutorial and investigative authorities, as well as the judicial authorities, guided by integrity, honesty and fully aware of our obligation to them to offer high-quality legal services.
In particular we provide:
• Legal support at all stages of criminal proceedings.
• Drafting of complaints and criminal reports.
• Drafting of pleadings and presence at preliminary investigations and interrogations.
• Appearance in criminal courts, as well as in investigative acts.
• Criminal background check.
Property Law – Cadastre
Our office has many years of experience in any kind of procedure in relation to the National Cadastre. Indicatively, we undertake:
• The submission of property ownership declarations to the Cadastre.
• The lodging of objections and filing of applications for safeguarding property rights.
• The extrajudicial correction of manifest errors, geometric data, characterization of a property as forest, etc.
• The correction of "unknown owner" records.
• The search of cadastral records and titles and the issuance of certificates.
• The search of titles and the regularization of property data at the Land Registry and the Cadastre throughout Greece.
• The pre-notation of mortgages and the discharge of pre-notations of mortgages and mortgages.
• Actions for the recovery of property, neighbor disputes.
• Division of property and adverse possession actions.
In addition, having long-term experience and specialized knowledge in property, our office provides legal services at all stages of leasing, buying or selling any type of property and indicatively:
• Drafting of leases.
• Lawsuits for recovery of unpaid rent
• Issuance of orders for the recovery of leased property.
• Legal support and lease management.
• Disputes between co-owners of an apartment building.
• Search of title deeds (search for the existence of claims/mortgages/seizures, study and registration of titles at the competent Cadastral Offices and Land Registry).
• Consultation when negotiating with buyers and/or sellers.
• Negotiation of terms of housing/renovation loans and, in general, perusal of loan agreements with credit institutions.
• Representation at the signing of contracts and other deeds.
Another area in which our office provides specialized legal services are administrative disputes that arise between citizens and the state. In particular, we undertake:
• Administrative appeals against fines imposed.
• Annulment disputes - applications for the annulment of actions.
• Tax disputes (appeals & tax appeals).
• Customs disputes.
• Oppositions to administrative enforcement actions.
• Disputes from public tenders.
• Civil Liability Cases of the State & Legal Entities Governed by Public Law. (Actions of articles 105 and 106 of the Code of Civil Procedure for the compensation of any positive and consequential damage caused by the State, local authorities and legal entities).
• Urban planning disputes (expropriations, implementing acts, objections against arbitrary fines, applications for the determination of provisional/final unit price, applications for recognition of beneficiaries, declarations of ownership & objections, etc.).
Employment - Civil Service Law
At Georgios Bilekas law office, in Veria, we handle all kinds of disputes arising from employment relations,s with particular sensitivity and responsibility, undertaking:
• All kinds of employment law actions for the claim of accrued wages, allowances, compensation claims, for late payment of wages, claims from an accident at work.
• Legal advice and information on the latest legislative developments on salary issues, issues of leave and allowances/recruitment and dismissal/announcement and termination of the employment contract.
• Drawing up and interpreting contracts of employment, independent services and preliminary agreements, public tender notices to fill posts and appointments.
• Protection of rights relating to trade union action and freedom, Collective Employment Agreements, the right to strike and withhold work, the establishment and dissolution of trade unions.
• Representation before the Labour Inspectorate, out-of-court and settlement of labour disputes, mediation between employers and employees.
• Issues of appointment through ASEP-Supreme Council for Civil Personnel Selection (registration, electronic applications, objections/applications for remedial actions, judicial appeals/applications for cancellation of legal effects).
• Insurance contributions (claiming stamps/employer's liability).
• Mobility of civil servants (Integrated Mobility System, applications for transfer, secondment, removal, etc., objections, court actions in case of refusal of the Administration, etc.).
• Disciplinary actions of civil servants (apologetic statement, objections, appearances before Disciplinary Boards, clerical appeals, violation of disciplinary penalties by legal means, etc.).
Lawyer Georgios Bilekas and his associates are able to provide specialized services in matters of inheritance law, such as:
• Issuance of certificates (e.g. waiver of the succession, non-publication of a will, non-contestation of inheritance rights, etc.).
• Wills (drafting, publishing).
• Actions for contesting a will as being forged, contesting a right of inheritance.
• Acceptance/waiver of the succession.
• Issuance of a certificate of inheritance and legitimization of heirs for access to bank deposit funds.
• Acceptance of inheritance for the benefit of an inventory.
• Actions for annulment of a will.
• Distribution of inheritance.
• Vesting of a reserved share.
• Judicial and extrajudicial resolution of inheritance law issues, etc.
Social Security Law – Pensions
We provide legal support in pension matters, such as:
• Consulting and advisory services on pension and insurance issues.
• Legal representation before any competent administrative authority and court.
We undertake the handling of any case of Greek residents abroad and foreigners.
We undertake translations from English and German into Greek in accordance with the Greek Lawyers' Code and relevant provisions and we undertake the official validation of any kind of documents and of any content.
Personal Data Protection Regulation – GDPR
Lawyer Georgios Bilekas is an Internationally Certified DPO with Certificate Number DPO 126. His office provides Personal Data Protection services as provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679), as well as compliance of businesses and organizations with the requirements of the new Rules of Procedure.
"Our philosophy is to provide high quality legal services!"